Represents amount of money in specific currency.
link GraphQL Schema definition
link Require by
- CheckoutCheckout object.
- GiftCardA gift card is a prepaid electronic payment card accepted in stores. They can be used during checkout by providing a valid gift card codes.
- MoneyRangeRepresents a range of amounts of money.
- OrderRepresents an order in the shop.
- PaymentRepresents a payment of a given type.
- ProductRepresents an individual item for sale in the storefront.
- ProductVariantRepresents a version of a product such as different size or color.
- ShippingMethodShipping method are the methods you'll use to get customer's orders to them. They are directly exposed to the customers.
- TaxedMoneyRepresents a monetary value with taxes. In cases where taxes were not applied, net and gross values will be equal.
- TransactionAn object representing a single payment.
- VoucherVouchers allow giving discounts to particular customers on categories, collections or specific products. They can be used during checkout by providing valid voucher codes.