link Require by
- AttributeCustom attribute of a product. Attributes can be assigned to products and variants at the product type level.
- CategoryRepresents a single category of products. Categories allow to organize products in a tree-hierarchies which can be used for navigation in the storefront.
- CheckoutCheckout object.
- CollectionRepresents a collection of products.
- FulfillmentRepresents order fulfillment.
- OrderRepresents an order in the shop.
- ProductRepresents an individual item for sale in the storefront.
- ProductTypeRepresents a type of product. It defines what attributes are available to products of this type.
- ProductVariantRepresents a version of a product such as different size or color.
- ServiceAccountRepresents service account data.
- UserRepresents user data.