ID scalar type represents a unique identifier, often used to refetch an object or as key for a cache. The ID type appears in a JSON response as a String; however, it is not intended to be human-readable. When expected as an input type, any string (such as
"4") or integer (such as
4) input value will be accepted as an ID.
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar ID
link Require by
- AddressRepresents user address data.
- Attribute Custom attribute of a product. Attributes can be assigned to products and variants at the product type level.
- AttributeValueRepresents a value of an attribute.
- CategoryRepresents a single category of products. Categories allow to organize products in a tree-hierarchies which can be used for navigation in the storefront.
- CheckoutCheckout object
- CheckoutLineRepresents an item in the checkout.
- CollectionRepresents a collection of products.
- CustomerEventHistory log of the customer.
- FulfillmentRepresents order fulfillment.
- FulfillmentLineRepresents line of the fulfillment.
- GiftCard A gift card is a prepaid electronic payment card accepted in stores. They can be used during checkout by providing a valid gift card codes.
- MenuRepresents a single menu - an object that is used to help navigate through the store.
- MenuItemRepresents a single item of the related menu. Can store categories, collection or pages.
- OrderRepresents an order in the shop.
- OrderEventHistory log of the order.
- OrderLineRepresents order line of particular order.
- PageA static page that can be manually added by a shop operator through the dashboard.
- PaymentRepresents a payment of a given type.
- ProductRepresents an individual item for sale in the storefront.
- ProductImageRepresents a product image.
- ProductTypeRepresents a type of product. It defines what attributes are available to products of this type.
- ProductVariantRepresents a version of a product such as different size or color.
- Sale Sales allow creating discounts for categories, collections or products and are visible to all the customers.
- ShippingMethod Shipping method are the methods you'll use to get customer's orders to them. They are directly exposed to the customers.
- ShippingZone Represents a shipping zone in the shop. Zones are the concept used only for grouping shipping methods in the dashboard, and are never exposed to the customers directly.
- TransactionAn object representing a single payment.
- UserRepresents user data.
- Voucher Vouchers allow giving discounts to particular customers on categories, collections or specific products. They can be used during checkout by providing valid voucher codes.